HELP FOR SLEEP - Deeper Sleep. Virtual Training MAY 2021
Revolutionise sleep with this comprehensive training, offering brand new solutions to aid sleep.
Learn how to conquer insomnia and sleeplessness and gain insight into the fascinating science of sleep and the infinite power of the breath.
The 10-hour training is offered as a VIRTUAL livestream event and will also be available to purchase on demand.
15 & 16 May 2021 | with Ben Wolff & Clare MacDonald
This course is aimed at anybody wishing to support and understand how to improve sleep whether for themselves or for continued professional development.
It is suitable for:
- therapists, life coaches and health care professionals who wish to support clients with insomnia and sleep issues
- yoga and mindfulness teachers wishing to deepen their knowledge of this topic. Those who wish to teach others can join The Breathing Institute - more information on this is at the bottom of the page
- the general public who would like to learn simple tools to help and support themselves or a loved one
HERE IS LINK TO BOOK
This training will cover:
- Offloading anxious thoughts ahead of bedtime
- Breath techniques for falling asleep and getting back to sleep
- Sleep tape – anecdotal inspiration & the science
- Catastrophising and changing the message
- Rapid Eye at will
- Longer practices
- Reframing long held expectations for sleep and solutions for insomnia
- Exploring the history of sleep
The knowledge and skills imparted draw upon a range of disciplines including breath work, neuroscience, physiology, clinical hypnotherapy and biochemistry.
The course can be attended to enhance your life personally, or as a stand-alone (Yoga Alliance) accredited CPD training.
The cost is £125 for the 10 hour LIVESTREAM ONLINE training